notary public tunbridge wells,tonbridge,sevenoaks


1. Christopher Langridge, Notary Public, is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
The Faculty Office, 1, The Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JT
Telephone 020 7222 5381

2. We are confident that we will provide you with the best service that we can offer. However, if you feel that you have grounds for complaint and wish to complain formally then you can do so using the procedure outlined below.

3. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact Christopher Langridge in the first instance.

4. If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to The Notaries Society, of which Christopher Langridge is a member, who have a Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.

5. In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to:-
Christopher Vaughan, The Secretary, The Notaries Society, PO Box 7655, Milton Keynes MK11 9NR.
Telephone: 01604 758908
If you have any difficulty making a complaint in writing, please do not hesitate to call The Notaries Society for assistance.

6. Finally, even if you have your original complaint considered under the Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure or after a period of 6 months from the date you first notified us that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman*, if you are not happy with the result:
Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
Telephone: 0300 555 0333

7. If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman:-

The act or omission, or when you should have reasonably known there was cause for complaint, must have been after 5th October 2010.

*certain kinds of commercial entities are not eligible to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman – please refer to the Legal Ombudsman Scheme Rules or consult the Faculty Office.